When Sachin Tendulkar walked in to bat for the second time in the match, the sparse crowd scattered across the PCA Stadium in Mohali had hoped nothing less than another record from the Master Blaster. Even though he was run out for 21, he did become part of history as for the first time the Indian team registered three consecutive Test wins against the Aussies. India defeated Australia by six wickets to clinch the four-match series 3-0.
"For whatever he has done for Indian cricket, we do expect something special from Tendulkar. I couldn't come to watch the last Test match at Mohali in 2010. This time, I tried my best to come here to watch the match. I wanted to see Sachin bat. He has looked to be in good touch in the last couple of matches," said Joginder Singh who came from Jalandhar.
March 19 2013
Source: Their cry: Sachin, come back to bat again - Indian Express
0 comments
Post a Comment