Loading



'Didn't want to break down in front of Yuvraj Singh' - Sachin Tendulkar

Sachin Tendulkar has said he was scared of breaking down in front of Yuvraj Singh when they met in London after Yuvraj's treatment for a rare germ cell cancer in the United States. Tendulkar was speaking in Delhi at the release of Yuvraj's book The Test of My Life: From Cricket to Cancer and Back.

"When I went to meet him in London, I was telling my wife that I don't want to break down when I see him," Tendulkar said. "I met him and gave him a tight hug. We enjoyed a meal, and from the way he ate I was convinced that he was back on track.

March 19, 2013

Source: India Cricket News: 'Didn't want to break down in front of Yuvraj Singh' - Sachin Tendulkar | ESPN Cricinfo

0 comments

Post a Comment